Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY :)


Well it's friday and I am getting ready to head to Springfield (again). I have literally been there every weekend in July. There is a float trip this weekend and of course and I get to see my hunny. However, starting in August he is going to have to start coming up here. Driving those three hour is exhausting me and the sentra.

Anywhoos I am SO excited for the float trip. A weekend of friends and the river WHAT MORE COULD THIS GIRL ASK FOR? Now I don't like to think of myself as a priss BUT the whole sleeping outside thing is not exactly my cup of tea but I figure a few s'moes (and a bud light...or two) I can deal with it. I am going with AKPsi friends and I can only imagine the shennanigans we will we be getting in to.

I will fill you in on Monday when I get back.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)