Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sex and the City. oh and cleaning my room

Well today has been fairly uneventful. My mom is turning my old bedroom into her craft/scrapbook room. ( I get to live in there until I get a full time job...joy) anyways we I will be painting the room next week so she can get all of her things in there. So I had the task of packing up the last of my stuff, excluding clothing of course, and getting it into boxes for the basement. Most of the stuff will be put into the garge sale so not to much of a biggie. I really want to get the room all done so it's perfect for when the boy comes to visit. (and by perfect i just mean no longer hot pink from when I was 13). I mean who wouldn't want to stay in that? Crazy, I know!


Other than that I have e-mailed a principal or two and watched Sex and the City. I am entirely too obsessed with this show. I didn't even start watching it until after it was canceled and the reruns were on E!. I have probably seen every episode  twice and I do not care. LOVE. Samantha is obviously my fave. I am not saying the 'sex crazed' girl is why, but rather the fact that she is so strong, says what she wants and stands her ground. I love that. She is sassy and entirely too fabulous.



On of my favorite SATC quotes-
“The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)