Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Alrighty I am linking up again with Amber for "it's okay" Thursdays



Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's okay--
 
that I am driving to Springfield for the 4th weekend in a row because it's to see my honey!
 
that I am way too excited to go to my fave bars downtown and get a little wild
 
that I am not totally packed yet (and I have to leave in an hour)
 
that I HATE going to the gyno
 
that I am SO OVER summer and ready fo Fall
 
that I am probably going to stop and get another cute shirt to wear this weekend (even thought I am B-ROKE
 
that i have been a terrible RHONJ fan and am SO behind on eps
 
that I will not post again until Monday (but I promise to have lots of pictures and hopefully interesante stories from the weekend.)
 
 
Have a fab weekend! See you Monday.
 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone like going to the gyno? Ugh! That is one of the most dreaded things for me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)