Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Linkie linkie linkie-

Okay I am linking up again today! Happy Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays
It's okay,


that I slept until almost 10am today because I tried to stay up to make sure someone got home safely from the bars.


to be tired of driving to Springfield all the time.


to be slightly bitter that basically everyone I know has gotten teaching jobs and I haven't yet.


that I haven't made my bed all week.


that I have a tinge of jealousy that I can't be in Spfd all the time.


I am obsessed with Big Bang Theory




Have a wonderful Thursday :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've made my bed all week either, definitely okay!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)