Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back in the swing of things!

Okay  I suck--- I am going to try getting back into blogging. I was getting discouraged because sometimes I just don't have the words to get my point across and I also do not have a lot going on in life currently. Still trying to get a teaching job...things are looking bleak in that department but I am trying to stay positive. There are a few other new things going on :) BUT I will save that for another post. HOWEVER, I am going to link up to try something new.
 
hereyago
 

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I basically just started about a month or so ago. I started blogging as really something to do. I love social networking and I wanted to document my life post grad.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
 

 
Yes I did. I went to Missouri State University. I graduated last December with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
  
 
3. Where have you traveled?
I have been to SO many places. My family loved taking road trips as a kid. I have actually only been on a plane once when I visited my friend in Texas. The states I have been to (in no particular order) Nebraska, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North and South Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennesee, Kentucky, Louisanna, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana,  Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Arkansas.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
 
First, I'd pay off student loans! Then I would probably put a lot in savings, buy my parents new cars (they are both at the end other their life-- the cars no my parents) shopping spree (DUH-- Macy's is calling my name), and then donate to Breast Cancer research.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
 
  1. People who ALWAYS talk about themselves and how great they are this and that-- NO ONE cares.
  2. People who talk when the teacher is talking--- I will shush you (it's rude).
  3. and OF COURSE people who drive less than 5 miles under the speed limit as well as those who feel the need to make a complete stop to make a right turn.
6. What is your favorite movie?
 
I have two- Remember the Titans and The Wizard of Ozz
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
 
Wine, however and ice cold Bud Light is perfect on most nights. As far as the last two, i enjoy slightly sweet tea.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
 
Sleeping. Watching trashy reality TV (Jersey Shore, Toddlers and Tiaras, Real Housewives--you get the picture)
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
 
Target, Duh.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
 
Oh geez, there are literally too many to name. I am a huge klutz and I fall all the time. My dance moves are... and i quote 'different'.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
 
Oh wow that is a tough one. Probably the day my cousin passed away. She had been battling breast cancer and I wish I would have been at the hospital to say goodbye.
 
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
 
Emma Stone. I obvi need a sex pot ginger.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
 
High school- I babysat A LOT. I also worked during one Chrismas season at the worst job ever-- Aeropostale

College- I worked a daycare for my first two years and then at Plato's Closet for my last two years
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
 
 
High school--- me and the best friend kiki


college-- last semester
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
 Ah this is SO HARD. Can I choose two--
 tropical: Austrailia
A month long trip visiting all of Europe
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
 
 
 
This is mom, my sister emily, and myself around xmas (not too current--but we look the same)
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
 
Hopefully in my own classroom in district I love. Also perhaps married or at least in a serious relationship
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)