Friday, June 1, 2012

thankful

It's FRIDAY! I just finished e-mailing a few more principals that I saw a had postings. Fingers Crossed :) Emily (my 20 year old sister) and I are going to get lunch with our mom in about an hour which means I have to wear something besides work out clothes today. Ugh.

On today's blog I want to focus on positive things. I feel like I have been negative or complain-y in the last few posts and I don't like that. So I am going to list 5 things I am thankful for.

1) My mom. She is a constant support system and much more than that she listens. I gab A LOT and I know she is always there to listen no matter how silly or insignificant it is to her and I appreciate that beyond words.

2) My friends. I mean the ones who stick by me. The ones who do the little things and no matter how long it has been since I have seen them, I still know I can count on them. That is that counts.


3) My education. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to go to college and graduate. Yes I had to work all through college and I have crazy student loans BUT through all of that I still have that diploma and no one can take that away from me.

4) The beach. This might seem silly but the beach is one of the most relaxing and beautiful places I can think of. I am thankful then I love the beach and that I have a place where I know I can relax and just breathe.

5) My carrer. Even though I have not gotten a big girl job yet, I am still so thankful that I have found what I want to do for the rest of my life. I know that it will be fulfilling and I will enjoy everyday. That is such a blessing.



Those are just a few things I am thankful for. I have so many other things in my life that I am so blessed to have. I will try to be more positive as this blog grows. I know that I do not have followers as of yet,  but it is nice to get thoughts and feelings out.

xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)