Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Re-Cap

AYIYIYI!

TUESDAY...which means only 4 more days until the weekend :)

Anyways, I was still recovering from all my weekend festivities yesterday but I am back in the swing of things today. So as I wrote in my last post I was in Springfield this past weekend for my friend Megan's bachelorette party. It was SO FUN! We went to dinner and then to our fave kareoke bar on the southside of town. It was so nice to see a lot of my friends and meet some new people.

Then on Saturday I stayed with my best guy friend Chris and we were pretty much bums all day. We did make it to our favorite mexican place and that was about it. It was nice to just lay around and chat etc. Then that night we haven a few (or almost 10) people to chris' apartment and just hung out and a few adult beverages. We had a great night of blasting Disney songs (NOT ashamed) and dancing.

The drive back is always the worst...I cried. I think I will most likely cry everytime I leave Springfield.

I am still (and growing even more by the day) about not having a job for the fall. It is about all I can think about and I have tried so hard and done all that I can-- but that feeling of not being enough is starting to creep in and make me upset. I am trying to breathe through it just remember things happen for a reason...it is just hard to remember that sometimes.

.....blah.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)