Monday, May 28, 2012

MOVE MOVE MOVE

So it has been over a week since I last posted but I have a viable explanation for that! I have been MOVING! It has been the most exhausting few days ever. I only had myself, mom, dad and sister to move all my things, and let's just say I have a lot of stuff!!

It doesn't help that it was the end of May and extremely hot.

BUT we made it and got my apartment cleaned out and most of my stuff into a storage locker. (extremely sad). I still have to unload my car and the van....but I will see how long I can put that off. I am so tired.

So moving back in with my parents is not exactly my idea of a good time, but since I am currently jobless and broke (as a joke) I have no other choice. Praying, wishing, begging for a teaching job happens to be my current form of action. Also, being a teacher means I am not going to get a job in say November. Which means if I do not get a job this summer...I will have to wait an entire year to get hired. And as you can guess...I will have to live with my parents for a WHOLE year. yeah..


Can you say stressed?

On a better note, I think I am going to change the look of this blog..at least the background picture or something. I am extremely technologically challenged so I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)