Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Stresses

HAPPY SUNDAY!

well it was a long yet quick weekend. Downtown, grad parties, drinking...emotional nights. BUT I don't want to get into that at all..

 So tomorrow I start packing up my apartment. I will officially be leaving this college town and moving back home. It is so incredibly bittersweet. I am tryin to be positive and know that the best is yet to come, but I am also feeling sad that I am moving home. Being on my own for the past 5 years has been great. I feel independent and I can go as I please. Things will be changing. I am getting worried that I will become a hermit with no friends who sits at home all the time and I also have the added stress of my parents trying to tell me what I can and cannot do.

That won't fly.

However, it is the inevitable and I know it's coming. I am trying not be sad and weepy and embrace this change and stay positive. I am hoping, praying, trying to get a big girl job. Someone please, give me a chance. Ugh..

Change is scary but I know that my life won't be over and I need to stop being so melodramatic about everything and remember to breathe.

Lastly, my friend Katie started this album on facebook called '360' and she takes a diffent picture everyday and posts it...I am thinking of starting it . I have this new camera and I want to have some sort of hobby or something. So if I do start this...I will also post them here.

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)