TODAY IS THE DAY BEFORE BREAK!! As of 12:15 today I will be officially on Christmas vacay until January 5th! Oh it feels so good.
Today is 'Polar Express Day' for our school. A local bank in town is doing EVERYTHING. We are going to have 5 different stations and the kids rotate and do different things at each. For example, there is a hot chocolate bar, ornament making, we have someone coming in to read the book etc.
They are going to love it. PLUS I don't have to do anything. I just get to participate and play.
Then after school (well at 12:30 when we get to leave) a bunch of us are going for an early happy hour!! Perfect way to start break, i'd say.
alright enough bragging, let's get down to business.
1. Presents. I am getting close to being done. I am finishing D up tomorrow when Jen & I go shopping. Then I have my dad which I am ordering tickets online and a few more for my sister. Then i am DONE!
2. Snow. Where is it? Not here, Last year, I think I went a total of 8 days to school in December. This year. ALL OF THEM. I need at least one snow day, right?
3. Running Shoes. I really want new ones. Here are a few I am lusting.
*Note, I am not saying I need, but want.*
4. Christmas music is on full blast all day. My poor kids at school are so over hearing it. I can't help it. i am obsessed.
5. Gumbo my love made on Wednesday!
It was so dang good!!
alrighty happy friday folks!
Linking up hereeee.